On November 4, 2014, we will hold a General Election in Virginia. Your last day to register for this election is October 15, 2013. What will be on the ballot in Prince William County?
- Virginia statewide offices include: Member, United States Senate
- Member, House of Representatives – 1st District
- Member, House of Representatives – 10th District
- Member, House of Representatives – 11th District
- 2014 VOTER GUIDES
- 2014 RESPONSES TO CANDIDATE SURVEY
- 2014 CHRISTIAN VOTER GUIDES
- Proposed Constitutional Amendment
The map below shows the portion of each of the above districts is located in Prince William County.
Note that a proposed constitutional amendment will also be on the November ballot
Question: Shall Section 6-A of Article X (Taxation and Finance) of the Constitution of Virginia be amended to allow the General Assembly to exempt from taxation the real property of the surviving spouse of any member of the armed forces of the United States who was killed in action, where the surviving spouse occupies the real property as his or her principal place of residence and has not remarried?
Where can you find additional information?
- The Virginia State Board of Elections helps to run elections. Their work includes providing voter information. Because of redistricting, all of us need to verify where we will vote and what will be on our ballot. In addition, if you expect to be out of the county on election day, you may wish to apply for an absentee ballot.
- The Prince William County Office of Elections is also a good source. That is particularly true since they focus what is of interest to the residents of Prince William County.
- Here, 2014 GENERAL ELECTION CANDIDATES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY (courtesy of the State Board of Elections), is a list of the offices and the candidates that pertain to Prince William County. Note that the list includes links candidate websites.